At Agent ReVa, we are committed to protecting your privacy and creating a safe and secure online environment for anyone who visits or uses our site and Chat Bot. All information is confidential and is never sold, rented, or otherwise shared with another business other than to help us provide the Services listed on our website. By visiting AgentReVa.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect and store the information you provide directly to us, such as when you use the Services to view listings in specific areas of interest, information on your personal preferences for buying a house, request that we contact you to match you with an agent, provide feedback and rate your experiences using the Services, sign up for our mailing list, or when you call, email or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Basic user information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to contact you; and
- Home information, such as the address, type of home, and price range of the home you are interested in buying.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, Agent ReVa may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information. We automatically log information when you visit our websites, including your IP address, access times, operating system, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), and the web pages that you visit.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve the services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by HomeLight and our marketing partners and analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site anonymously and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an aggregated basis.
LSOs. We use local storage objects such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences to make web pages render more quickly and speed up your website experience.
Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use LSOs such as HTML5 to collect and store information.
Use of Information
We use information collected through our Services for the purposes described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and deliver the information you request;
- Respond to your comments and questions, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about our Services and any other events, news or information about HomeLight and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content, features, or advertisements that match your interests and preferences; and
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Agent ReVa may store and process your information in Canada and in other countries.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information as follows:
- With third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to information about you in order to carry out their work for us. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of some or all of our business to another company, You will be notified via email and/or notice through the website of any such change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
- With your consent, including when you direct Agent ReVa to share information about you with agents or other third parties.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Testimonials and Reviews
Users may perform ratings and reviews of our services and real estate professionals. By submitting such information, you grant Agent ReVa the right to post and publish such information at our sole discretion. We also display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name.
Social Media Widgets
The security of your personal information is important to us, thus Agent ReVa has taken reasonable steps to help protect the personal information our users share with us in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the Policy
From time to time, Agent ReVa may revise this Policy. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services to make sure that you understand our information collection, use, and disclosure practices.
Your Information Choices
Your information is your information. You may update, correct or delete information about you by emailing email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 business days. Please note that we may retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Agent ReVa by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as emails about your account.